I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Skinwallet Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions govern the rights and obligations of Skinwallet and Affiliates in relation to their participation in Skinwallet Affiliate Program. Skinwallet affiliate program allowing Affiliates to obtain financial benefits in the form of Commission by sharing a Reflink to the Website.
Affiliate – a natural person or legal person which joins and participates in the Skinwallet Affiliate Program;
Commission - a percentage of the total price of the product purchase (excluding any applicable sales tax and Skinwallet Buyer Protection) made on the Website by a User through the Reflink;
Skinwallet – the company Skinwallet with its registered seat in Szczecin, Poland
Promotional Materials – a graphic or textual material owned by Skinwallet for display and use on the Affiliate’s website made available to the Affiliate;
Reflink - a special address containing a unique identification of the Affiliate, serving as a tool for the Affiliate to invite Users to buy products offered on the Website;
Terms & Conditions or Agreement – these Skinwallet Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions;
User - any natural or legal person who purchases goods on the Website and has created the customer account through the Website;
Website - a group of affiliated websites made available on the Internet from the address https://www.skinwallet.com/
PARTCIPATION IN Skinwallet AFFILIATE PROGRAM
1. In order to participate in the Skinwallet Affiliate Program each person needs to:
b) be at least eighteen years old. If a person acts on behalf of the Affiliate who is a legal entity, he has to be authorized to enter into commitments arising from the execution of these Terms and Conditions on behalf of such an entity and asserts that his acceptance of these Terms and Conditions shall be equivalent to acceptance by such an entity.
c) has an appropriate monthly marketing reach, i.e.
-Website: 20,000 views
-Youtube channel: 20k views
-Twitch channel: 6.5k HW / 25k views
-Similar results on other platforms
Relevant evidence of reaching the specified requirements should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Affiliate agrees that he shall not:
a) engage in any activity detrimental to the good name or reputation of Skinwallet or which may have a negative impact on Skinwallet or the products sold through the Website;
b) provide Skinwallet with false or misleading information;
c) combine the Skinwallet Affiliate Program with the participation in other Skinwallet’s affiliate program;
d) illegally attempt to obtain or illegally obtain Commission, in particular by impersonating a third party, whether actually existing or fictitious, in order to receive Commission through the Skinwallet Affiliate Program;
e) make on its own any purchase on the Website through the Reflink assigned to the Affiliate’s Account, in particular by creating two customer accounts through the Website;
g) make the Skinwallet customer account or any of its functionalities available to third parties for a fee or any form of payment;
h) infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or entity;
i) use the Promotional Materials for any purpose other than to promote Skinwallet in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
j) use Skinwallet's trademarks or other marks and keywords similar to such trademarks, such as Skinwallet (or intentionally changed e.g. "Skinwallet") in PPC campaigns or in any accounts or domains registered in the Affiliate’s name;
k) use Adwords or Facebook advertising platforms to buy traffic;
l) use the Skinwallet Affiliate Program, the Website, and the Affiliate’s Account for the purposes other than specified in these Terms and Conditions;
3. If Skinwallet has reasonable proof that the Affiliate is engaging in illegal activity, Skinwallet may withhold in part or in whole the payment of the amount of the Commission accumulated by such Affiliate on the Affiliate’s Account.
4. The Affiliate can place the Affiliate’s Reflink together with the Promotional Materials in any viable place and sites in accordance with applicable laws. Such placement cannot infringe third party’s intellectual property rights. The Affiliate cannot send unsolicited emails (so called spams) containing Reflinks, and must before placing the Reflink read the terms and conditions of any such sites and verify that the Reflink placement does not violate any of the site’s terms and conditions.
5. Skinwallet hereby grants to the Affiliate’s a nonexclusive, nontransferable, worldwide license to use the Promotional Materials solely to promote Skinwallet through this Skinwallet Affiliate Program. The terms of such license shall expire upon the termination of this Agreement.
1. The Affiliate shall receive the Commission amounting to:
a) 5 % of the total price of the products purchased by a User redirected to the Website by an Affiliate’s Reflink;
b) The Affiliate shall be entitled to receive the Commission for a specific purchase, only if a User makes such a purchase within 30 day after clicking on the Reflink.
c) The Affiliate shall receive the Commission through the Affiliate’s Account within 7-14 days from the date of the purchase that has taken place on the Website.
d). The Affiliate can withdraw the Commission using different payout methods in accordance with the payout instructions included in the Affiliate’s Account panel via “My Balance” → “My Payouts” and the “Create Payout” button. In case of payouts via PayPal the minimum Commission amount for withdrawal is 30 EUR.
2. Any transaction fees applicable to specific payout methods shall be bear solely by the Affiliate and deducted during the payout from the amounts of Commission accumulated on the Affiliate’s Account.
3. Any Commission received by the Affiliate is gross remuneration, including VAT, if the activities for which the Commission is paid are subject to VAT, for which the Affiliate is solely responsible. For the avoidance of any doubt Skinwallet shall not be responsible for any taxes owned by the Affiliate arising out of the Affiliates relationship with Skinwallet as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Skinwallet shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commission owned to the Affiliate. Each Affiliate logged into the Affiliate’s Account can see on the account panel the amount of earned Commission. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owned according to these records, and the actual amount of Commissions paid to the Affiliate in any period or periods shall be rectified by Skinwallet within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
5. In case the purchase made by a User is annulled for any reason by Skinwallet or such a User, Skinwallet shall be entitled to deduct from the Affiliate’s Account any Affiliate’s Commission earned as a result of such a purchase.
V. SUSPENTION AND TERMINATION
1. If Skinwallet suspects or has reasonable proof that the Affiliate is engaging in illegal activities or has been in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Skinwallet may immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement.
2. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon giving the other party a one month termination notice.
1. The Affiliate shall indemnify Skinwallet, on its first demand, and shall hold Skinwallet harmless and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, affiliates, shareholders and partners from and against any and all losses, demands, claims, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by Skinwallet as a consequence of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Affiliate or any of the Affiliate’s warranties and guarantees.
2. Skinwallet shall not be liable to the Affiliate for any loss of actual or anticipated income or profits, and for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the Affiliate’s participation in Skinwallet Mafia Affiliate Program.
3. In any case Skinwallet’s aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not, in any event, exceed the sum of the total monies paid by Skinwallet to the Affiliate over three months’ period preceding the date on which such liability accrued.
2. Skinwallet reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms and Conditions, which it may do at its sole discretion, at any time, by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Website, in particular Skinwallet has the right to change in such way the percentage of the Commission payable to the Affiliate. Each Affiliate is therefore obligated to regularly check these Terms and Conditions, and any Affiliate that decides not to terminate the Skinwallet Mafia Affiliate Program within 30 days after the posting of amended Terms and Conditions on the Website shall have been deemed to accept the amended Terms and Conditions. Unless provided otherwise, amended Terms and Conditions shall come into force automatically 30 days after their publication on the Website.
3. Natural or legal persons owning coupon code, cashback, deal or comparison price websites are not permitted to participate in this Skinwallet Mafia Affiliate Program.
4. Any communication with Skinwallet should be done via an email, using the following email address: email@example.com
5. In case of any discrepancies between these Terms and Conditions and Skinwallet Terms and Conditions https://www.skinwallet.com/terms-of-service, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
6. The validity, construction and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland. Any disputes relating to the execution and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be brought to the Poland courts.